Camille Mendler, Principal Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media and Steve Shaw, Marketing Director, Juniper Networks, have discussed how the middle-class family is driving digital service creation, why software-defined networking (SDN) can solve demand challenges and how CSPs can leverage SDN for digital service growth in this 60-minute webinar.
…and access this FREE CONTENT TODAY!
ABOUT SOFTWARE DEFINED ENTERPRISE WORLD FORUM 2014
The Inaugural Software Defined Enterprise World Forum – the only dedicated meeting place to cover Software-Defined Networking for Enterprise, Software Defined Data Centre and Software Defined Storage and Automation under one roof – will take place in London between 10-11 September 2014!
This is the only event to cover all sides of software defined technologies through the prism of enterprise organisations. It targets both the CIO for the overall business case behind SDx but also the engineers, working on the nitty-gritty details of the SDDC and SDS.
Stay ahead of the game – get answers to the key questions in the SDN space right now! Key topics up for discussion include:
- Getting to grips with SDN in the enterprise: Where in the SDN journey is your organisation?
- Weighing up the benefits of Software Defined Networks: Reducing CAPEX and OPEX through
- What are the requirements to enable Software Defined Networks?
- How can you make the most of legacy architectures when moving to Software Defined networks?
- Data Centre Architectures of the future: Moving towards new models