Cloud World Forum
17-18 June 2014
Olympia National Hall, London, UK
GET READY for the world’s most comprehensive, end-user-led agenda of All things Cloud!
Joining us from around the world, CxO leaders of enterprises, public sector agencies, international organisations, solution providers and online giants are delivering presentations in 11 FREE theatres and our flagship ‘Future Cloud’ keynote theatre.
This year, we’re also presenting a uniquely-tailored interactive, engaging delegate experience in our theatres: speakers will be delivering content in exciting new formats including firestarter sessions, hands-on labs, masterclasses, storytelling experiences, champion case studies and debate sessions.
A sampler of our 300+ international Cloud Expert Speakers:
– Francisco Garcia Moran, CTO, European Commission
– Daniel Marion, Head of IT, UEFA
– Onyeka Nchege, CIO, Coca Cola
– John Finch, CIO, Bank of England
– Thomas Mayer, COO, Lotus F1
– Charles Ewen, CIO, Met Office
– Mario Mueller, CTO, BMW
– Kerry Bailey, SVP HP Cloud, HP
– Laszlo Kollar, Executive Director- Global Cloud, Morgan Stanley
– James Thomas, CTO, NHS UCLH
– Roland Schuetz, CIO, Lufthansa
– Coorey Voo, Group CTO, UBS
– Jim Reavis, CEO & Co-Founder, Cloud Security Alliance
– Bob Evans, CCO & SVP, Oracle Corp.
– Guillaume Roques, Head of Developer Relations EMEA, Salesforce.com
– Joanna Smith, CIO, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
– Jeannot Mullere, VP, Head of Global Infrastructure Architecture, DHL
– Graham Hobson, CTO, Photobox
– John McLean, CTO Europe, IBM
– Barak Regev, Head of EMEA Cloud Platform, Google
NEW THIS WEEK!
Each week, we talk to the industry’s leading professionals about the biggest cloud challenges. Scroll down for the latest hot content update…
To get you ready for CWF, in conjunction with event sponsor Microsoft, we’ve launched a special podcast series, all focused on the cloud. The series kicks off with Steve Tassell taking on the big questions: How do cloud computing and big data come together to form a powerful new platform for enterprises? Where are companies struggling when it comes to bringing these platforms online? And how can they be used to break down internal silos while boosting collaboration across the wider business? It’s ready for download now, so get listening.
DISCOVER THE LATEST CLOUD INNOVATIONS FROM ALL THE LEADING SOLUTION PROVIDERS:
See you in London next month!
The Cloud World Forum Team