Taking place in London between the 2-3 December this year, the Public Sector Cloud World Forum will look at Government insights into:
- European Commission cloud strategy and progress so far
- Cloud solutions for central government applications
- Local authority implementation experiences – benefits delivered and lessons learned
- Benefits of cloud in culture, health, policing and education sectors
- Security and data protection considerations
After the leading EMEA event, Cloud World Forum, attracted over 350 Public Sector delegates in June, the Cloud World Series is delighted to bring the much called for dedicated Public Sector Cloud event. As the requirements and limitations of the public sector are very different from those of enterprises, the Public Sector Cloud World Forum is the first and only event dedicated to the Cloud needs of the Public Sector in the EMEA region!
Click here to view the event brochure today!