We’d like to invite you to the Enterprise Apps World, taking place at the Cloud World Forum on 24th & 25th June at Olympia Grand in London.
The inclusion of the extended Enterprise Apps World theatre responds to the research by those such as the Centre for Economics and Business Research showing how the European enterprise cloud app market is set to generate £2.7 billion ($4.2 billion) in revenue, an increase of 206%, by 2018.
Cloud computing is a critical driver in the Enterprise App market’s development and the timely Enterprise Apps theatre discusses and advances market opportunities, and provides necessary insight into cross-device and platform integration, security and BYOD challenges.
You will benefit from learning how enterprises and vendors can move on from ad hoc deployment of employee and customer facing applications, to implementing a strong enterprise mobility strategy to manage the cost and reap the operational benefits of traditional enterprise mobility solutions.
The Cloud World Forum and Enterprise Apps World’s 300+ strong industry expert speaker line-up includes…
- Fin Goulding, CIO, Paddy Power
- Imran Younis, Global Head of UX, LateRooms.com
- Marc van der Heijden, SVP Global IT – Head Infrastructure & Security, Adidas
- Helene Sears, Senior UX Architect, Guardian News and Media
- Jane Gilmour, CTO, Coca Cola International
- Michel de Goede, Strategy Consultant/Enterprise Architect, Alliander
- Zvezdan Schoppmann, Groupwide Head of Technology Innovation Management, DHL
- Anastasia Semenova, Business Analyst & join-Chair of UX Community of Practice, Barclays
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Mobile and Wearable UX, Ryan Air
- Anthony Headlam, CTO, Jaguar Land Rover
- Thomas Naylor, CIO, Salamanca Group
- Julie Kennedy, Head of User Experience, Daily Mail Group
- Sheena Cartwright, Chief People Officer, Alexander Mann Solutions
Business agility is brought by speed of development and fast, responsive applications; only at Enterprise Apps World will you pinpoint how to achieve such skills, and only at Cloud World Forum will you discover IT and business model tips to leverage strategic and economic benefits.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet entire IT ecosystem. 8,000+ attendees represent CIOs, CTOs and IT Directors to Managers, Architects, Developers and Security Experts. Check who attends here…