The Telco Cloud Forum 2015 brochure is here! View the full speaker line-up, 70% of whom are Brand New to the agenda – bringing fresh insights and new topics to discuss!
The full agenda is now available covering all the crucial and essential topics for 2015: MODEL CLOUD, VIRTUAL CLOUD, GO TO MARKET CLOUD and SECURE CLOUD.
We are also delighted to announce our early confirmed sponsors/exhibitors and Host Operator Telefonica.
Early Confirmed Sponsors:
Telco Cloud 2015 brings top cloud experts from:
- Operators such as: Telefonica, Orange Group, Hutchison Global Communications, Verizon, Telecom Italia, CenturyLink, Deutsche Telekom, BT Global Services
- OTT such as: Google and Amazon Web Services
- Enterprises such as: Tesco, Odeon & UCI Cinemas, ABANCA, Nordea Bank
Secure your FREE pass today and join the Only Event For Telco Cloud Providers and Their Channel Partners!
Have you met John? You can do at Cloud Forum Asia. This is his story.
See the whole story below. What’s your story?
Cloud Forum Asia – have you met John? from Enterprise Technology on Vimeo.
We are pleased to bring you the updated event brochure for Cloud Asia, including the current agenda and speaker line-up!
Why attend Cloud Asia?
• 1 trip + 500 Delegates = efficient use of your personal & business time
• 100 + Speakers = fast lessons with the minimum effort
• 50 x (Sponsors + Exhibitors) = Quick updates + LIVE software building demos & deployments
• Visit the stands you want & only see the newest solutions you need= No tiresome product pitches at Cloud Asia!
• Enterprise Apps + Advanced Data Analytics + Cross Device Software Knowledge = Bundles of facts to take back to the office.
• Best in class SME, enterprise & government organisation IT experts dominating the agenda = Bundles of business cards!
• Telco and OTT cloud providers – they’re coming along so you can tell them how they can improve the services and deliver what you want!
• Application developers who have that je ne sais quoi when it comes to supporting the cross device software needs of today’s enterprises and SMEs!
• Forms part of the 2014 Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) China – Hong Kong.
Still need convincing? Download the event brochure today and see why Cloud Asia is the leading content led conference and exhibition for the Enterprise IT & Telco Cloud Market in Hong Kong!
We guarantee you will be networking, learning, and contributing to the development of industry actions alongside pioneering technology developers such as AWS, Google, EMC, Microsoft, AppDirect, Vision Solutions, Orange Business Services, PCCW, and crucial enterprise & SME IT decision makers!
The only dedicated meeting place to cover SDN for Enterprise, SDDC and SDS!
Software Defined Enterprise World Forum 2014 – preview brochure now available!
Pre -register today!
Network services and equipment provider Nokia has teamed up with IT networking vendor Juniper Networks to extend the development of SDN and NFV technologies for mobile operators.
The Finnish firm will bring together its Liquid Core NFV solution with Juniper’s MetaFabric datacentre architecture, which includes its NFV and cloud network automation solution Contrail, based on SDN, to create a “core on cloud” solution. The solution will be targeted at operators facing pressure to bring new services to market, the firms added.
The solution will be available later this year and will see Nokia provide its Liquid Core application suites implemented as virtualized network functions, such as virtualized Mobile Management Entity, virtualized IMS and virtualized Home Subscriber Server. Juniper said that its MetaFabric architecture and Contrail SDN/NFV controller will also enable operators to create a mobile edge that is secure, automated and scalable. This will support operators in creating new services based on actionable intelligence, it added.
The Software Defined Enterprise World Forum will focus on the following themes:
- SDN for Enterprises
- Software Defined Data Centre
- Software Defined Storage + automation
Visit the website for more information.
Not just for the little guy with no cuff-links or tux..
The Java PaaS company, CloudBees’ CEO recently made an insightful remark on how the concept of Platform as a Service (or PaaS) is commonly associated with smaller firms and individuals even that “gives [them] a chance to focus on creating and delivering applications while leaving behind the burden associated with infrastructure and operations.”
Sacha Labourey, whose company is somewhat synonymous with “PaaS” at the moment, goes on to state that enterprises that are traditionally late adopters are being disrupted by smaller, earlier adopters; and that there are two main drivers behind this:
Continuous Intergration (CI) in the Cloud
Facilitating user engagement
What do you think?
As always, we’re most keen on the everyday, GRaaS-roots (sorry!), accounts of our adoring followers so please share!
For the full article, click here