Cloud Asia Awards
24th November 2015
The Mira Hong Kong
The Cloud Asia Awards are now OPEN for submissions!
The Cloud Asia Awards are back for the 2nd year, taking place at The Mira Hong Kong on the 24th November 2015 as part of the Cloud Asia Forum. In a constantly evolving industry, with so many cutting-edge Cloud providers and new entrants to the market, competition at this year’s awards is set to be the most fierce yet!
Our independent panel of judges are committed to recognising excellence, and assessing the best regardless of size, stature and reputation, so put your company forward!
Submit your entry here!
The 2nd Annual Cloud Asia Awards is a celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the APAC cloud computing industry, with three categories recognising services from across the ecosystem. The Awards will bring together the industry leaders and experts who have driven developments in Cloud over the past year.
The drinks reception will open with a lively lions dance performance, before leading into the ceremony, which will take place at the Cloud Asia Forum in The Mira Hong Kong on the 24th of November 2015.
The Awards will be judged by world class experts in Cloud Computing, who will independently select the shortlist and also select the winners. This year’s panel:
- May-Ann Lim, Executive Director of the Asia Cloud Computing Association
- Michael Mudd, Secretary General of Asia, Pacific and Middle East, the Open Computing Alliance.
- Aman Neil Dokania, Vice-Chair, Asia Cloud Computing Association
We’re excited to announce this year’s categories:
- Best Cloud Computing Solution
- Best Cloud Security Solution
- Best Enterprise Mobility Solution
Good luck and we hope to be celebrating with you in Hong Kong this coming November!
Following the successful Cloud World Series Awards which took place in London this year, the Cloud Asia Awards are a celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the global cloud computing industry.
This year’s awards will take place the evening of day one and will feature 4 categories, recognising services from across the Cloud ecosystem. Similarly to the Cloud World Series Awards the Cloud Asia Awards will be judged by world-class experts, you can meet the Judges here.
We are pleased to bring you the updated event brochure for Cloud Asia, including the current agenda and speaker line-up!
Why attend Cloud Asia?
• 1 trip + 500 Delegates = efficient use of your personal & business time
• 100 + Speakers = fast lessons with the minimum effort
• 50 x (Sponsors + Exhibitors) = Quick updates + LIVE software building demos & deployments
• Visit the stands you want & only see the newest solutions you need= No tiresome product pitches at Cloud Asia!
• Enterprise Apps + Advanced Data Analytics + Cross Device Software Knowledge = Bundles of facts to take back to the office.
• Best in class SME, enterprise & government organisation IT experts dominating the agenda = Bundles of business cards!
• Telco and OTT cloud providers – they’re coming along so you can tell them how they can improve the services and deliver what you want!
• Application developers who have that je ne sais quoi when it comes to supporting the cross device software needs of today’s enterprises and SMEs!
• Forms part of the 2014 Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) China – Hong Kong.
Still need convincing? Download the event brochure today and see why Cloud Asia is the leading content led conference and exhibition for the Enterprise IT & Telco Cloud Market in Hong Kong!
We guarantee you will be networking, learning, and contributing to the development of industry actions alongside pioneering technology developers such as AWS, Google, EMC, Microsoft, AppDirect, Vision Solutions, Orange Business Services, PCCW, and crucial enterprise & SME IT decision makers!