The Analytics and Big Data Congress – Day One!
What an amazing first day we had at the 5th Analytics & Big Data Congress! We are delighted to be hosting such an interactive audience and excellent speakers.
- Philips and Kacy Harding opened the conference and discussed their strategy to engage with customers and reaching out to their audience through a variety of channels and even mobile applications.
- Thierry Bedos delivered an exhaustive list of advice from Hotels.com on balancing your data innovation, platform building, operationalising your solution, communicating the new capabilities and delivering new use cases!
- Ed Child from Asda spoke about the three components of success: data, tools, experts as key to translate data into action.
- Robert Easton from Google presented on innovative uses of Big Data and showcased how it is in the benefit of the individual to give access to his/her data .
We closed the discussions elaborating on data protection, the feasibility of The Right To Be Forgotten in the era of Big Data with experts from the Information Commissioner’s Office, the European Data Protection supervisor and Kemp Little.
What to expect on Day Two:
- From M2M to the Internet of Things (IoT) and the central role of data
- Gaining Value and trust in the Internet of Things and Big Data
- Excelling in talent management: Investing in your most valuable asset, your employees, and bringing in cultural change
- Data analytics for smart energy
- Focus on the analytics to succeed with big data & data mining
- Data analytics for the automotive sector
- Investing in visualisation tools that simplify data analytics to improve its absorption from decision making functions
- Boosting the organisation’s innovation by integrating its decision making with data analytics generated insights on customer needs
- Acknowledging the rise of the digital marketeer and his role to drive engagement and minimise retention rates
- Making big data a first class citizen of the enterprise
Click here to view the AGENDA.
Your Analytics and Big Data Expert Speakers Includes…
- Thierry Bedos, CTO, Hotels.com
- Pascal Moyon, Chief Digital Officer, lastminute.com
- Robert Easton, Head of Google Cloud Platform UK&I, Google
- Ed Child, Head of Customer Data & Marketing Effectiveness, Asda
- Kacy Harding, Director of CDJ Decision Enablement, Philips
- Simon Pack, Section Head Statistics & Data Management, Europe, P&G
- Dr. Susan Wegner, Vcicer President Internet & Services, T-Labs, Deutsche Telekom
- Gael Decoudu, Director, Global Analytics Decision Science, Vistaprint
- Kiran Pande, Former Head of DW BI & CRM, Ladbrokes
- Hermione Vaury, Head of Web Analytics, Air France
- Jonas Vang, Global Director fir Search & User Experience, laterooms.com
- Dan Senter, Reporting Centre of Excellence Manager, National Grid
- Arturo Dell, Head of Business Intelligence, London Borough of Camden
- Regis Hourdouillie, Smart Grid Director, Global Utility Team, Ericsson
- Pierter Den Hamer, Big Data & Analytics Leader, Alliander
- Surya Mukherjee, Senior Analyst, IT- Information Management, Ovum
- Simon Griffiths, Business Intelligence Manager, BBC
- Dr. Michael Weichert, Central Analytics Business Intelligence, Vodafone
- Richard Sefl, Senior Lecturer in Analytics & Governance, University of Derby
- Pietro Boggia, Principal – Automotive & Transportation, Frost & Sullivan
- Zsuzsanna Belenyessy, Legal Officer, EDPS (European Data Protection Supervisor)
- Carl Wiper, Senior Policy Officer (Policy Delivery), Information Commissioner’s Office
- Nicola Fulford, Data Protection and Privacy Partner, Kemp Little LLP
- Saverio Romeo, Principal Analyst, Beecham Research
Click here to view the FULL SPEAKER LINE-UP.
We look forward to welcoming those attending Day Two!
The Analytics and Big Data Team.