The Cloud and Cross-Channel Retail: How and why the cloud will irrevocably change the way retailers do business
The Cloud and Cross-Channel Retail White Paper, in association with Rackspace, outlines everything you need to know about the cloud and how it can push you to succeed in the fast emerging environment of cross-channel retail.
It sets out the key strategic considerations for decision-makers when deciding whether to opt for the cloud, and how to use it best.
How and why the cloud will irrevocably change the way retailers do business
This White Paper explores:
- Why companies need to prepare for a new retail environment where customers interact across many different touchpoints
- How the cloud offers flexibility and scalability to help retailers succeed in this new world
- How the cloud can provide extra capacity for peaks and troughs of demand – fundamental to successful modern retailing
- How the cloud can both save money and free up senior IT staff
- Featuring case studies of retailers who are already succeeding in grasping the cross-channel opportunities afforded by the cloud
The conference will feature 300+ speakers, many of whom represent the retail sector, including Marc van der Heijden, SVP Global IT from Adidas Group, Tarun Samtani, Information Security Architect at Ebuyer, Ajay Dankar, Senior Director at eBay and many more.