The Cloud World Series team is delighted to announce that the full brochure and agenda for Public Sector Cloud World Forum is now available to download.
Building on the knowledge, experience and contacts of the Cloud World Forum team, the agenda has been specifically designed to take you on a journey through a Cloud adoption strategy. Day one of the event consists of a top-level European Commission keynote session, and National Government case studies and panel debates (with participation from the CIOs of the Dutch and Austrian governments, and Tony Singleton OBE, G-Cloud Director), with the following headline themes.
- European Commission official keynote address on cloud computing in the public sector
- Latest updates on the UK’s G-Cloud Programme
- Applying commercial world best practice to government cloud implementations
- Utilising cloud solutions for societal applications including education, culture and science
- Leveraging cloud for data management and sharing and in research and university institutions
Day two is all about practical implementation, packed with Local Authority CIO case studies, and data, regulation and privacy briefings. The headline themes of the day are:
- Making the business for cloud in terms that will help achieve buy-in
- Managing the architectural and operational challenges of a local authority cloud migration
- When things go wrong! Strategies for surviving cloud vendor failure
- Why do some public sector organisations avoid cloud? What are their concerns and how do you overcome them?
- Security, governance and data protection considerations in public sector cloud
The event offers complimentary passes to public sector organisations, and we are already taking plenty of senior-level bookings. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with and learn from some of the leading lights in public sector IT, giving you the contacts and knowledge to apply to your Cloud infrastructure plans when you return to the office. Register today, and we can’t wait to see you in December.